European Patent Attorney
Dipl. Ing. Thomas Riesenhuber
Employee of Anwälte Burger und Partner Rechtsanwalt GmbH since 2013.
Thomas Riesenhuber has been specialized in IP law for many years and has worked nationally and internationally in the acquisition of IP rights as well as in providing advice on the legally secure implementation of technical innovations. He proves his drive for innovation as an inventor in the leisure and sports sector.
- National and international patent law as well as related technical disputes
- Workshops on product developments regarding technical innovations and their patent situation
- Departments: Mechanical engineering and systems engineering
- Obtaining patents for our clients in all important industrial countries such as Europe, US, CN, JP, KR, RU, IN;
- Successful oppositions against granted patents before the European Patent Office
- Design of IP strategies for leading Austrian industrial companies
- Authorized representative before the European Patent Office
- Studied Mechanical Engineering -Production Science and Management at the University of Technology of Graz within the minimum period of study
- A-level with honors at the HTL Steyr Technical College in mechanical engineering / mechatronics