Mag. Sabine Mahringer
Permanently cooperating with the law firm Anwälte Burger und Partner Rechtsanwalt GmbH since September 2012.
Sabine Mahringer has been specialized in intellectual property rights for many years and is nationally and internationally active in prosecution as well as litigation regarding the field of IP.
- Trademark and competition law, design protection
- Extrajudicial settlement
- Conduct of cases
- Compensation and warranty law
- Contract law
- Trademark monitoring
- Continuous further education in the field of international IP law as well as trademark and competition law
- Attorney at law with Anwälte Burger & Partner Rechtsanwalt GmbH at our branch office in Vienna
- Austrian bar examination in 2006
- Several years of work with a general law firm in Vienna and with a law firm specialized in business and commercial law in Upper Austria focusing on intellectual property rights, national and international competition law
- Award of the academic title of Mag. jur. in 1998
- Studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Vienna