Mag. Esther Humpl-Wagner
Employed Attorney-at-Law with Anwälte Burger und Partner Rechtsanwalt GmbH since November 2015.
Managing partnerof ABP Burger Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft since 2020.
- IP-related contracts, particularly in the fields of IP and know-how transfer, research and development, confidentiality and licensing
- Criminal law, particularly in the field of trademarks and patents
- Data protection law
- Attorney-at-Law in Germany at the Munich Bar Association since 2021
- Supplementary German Bar Examination in Düsseldorf 2020
- Qualified data protection officer
- Several years of experience working as a trainee attorney and Attorney-at-Law with well-known law firms specialized in business law in Linz and Vienna
- Austrian bar examination in October 2006
- Award of the academic title of Mag. jur. in 2003
- Thesis in the field of civil procedure law: "Exclusion and bias of judges and expert witnesses"
- Law studies at the University of Innsbruck and at the University of Linz